If you are running an active YouTube channel, you upload several videos on several topics. As a professional YouTuber, you need to enhance the look of your channel homepage. You should add cover page for your channel, logo and also you should use custom layout for channel homepage.
Adding channel cover image and logo (or channel art) is very easy and can be easily locate where to upload these stuff. But when it comes to switching to custom channel layout from simple layout, you may face difficulty in finding the option to switch to custom channel layout.
If you follow this tutorial, it will save your time and you can easily reach the option that is for custom layout.
- First of all go to channel homepage
- To go to channel homepage, click on any of your video and you will see the link of your channel home page below the video
- On channel homepage, click on the setting icon as shown in the image below
- In popup Window activate the option “Customize the Channel Layout”
- After enabling this option, you will see an “add section” button.
- Click on this button and you can add popular videos, recent videos, created playlists and more. You can choose horizontal or vertical layouts for created blocks
- You can also add any of your video as a channel introduction or intro video